PeopleSoft HCM Business Analysts – Be part of a major PeopleSoft upgrade to 9.2 in 2017!
Description – PeopleSoft HCM Business Analysts – Not Travel Positions!
We seek talented PeopleSoft FSCM Business Analysts and a Project Manager with proven functional and technical experience and deep knowledge in implementing and supporting PeopleSoft’s ERP suite of modules. PeopleSoft Human Capital Management modules include Workforce Administration, Benefits, Compensation and Payroll. In addition, Oracle’s Taleo cloud-based talent management software, for talent acquisition and onboarding, will be implemented.
There is a shared team on-call responsibility. The positions report to the Information Services Department.
Full-time corporate salaried position
Salary ranges from $ 90K – $130K per year
Los Angeles, CA – not a travel position!
The company offers a robust, flexible benefits package, with a choice between two retirement plans. Benefits include comprehensive healthcare medical, dental and vision insurance; flex accounts; vacation, holiday, sick leave and other time off; employee discounts; Employee Assistance Program; childcare resource service; tuition reimbursement; credit union; parking and rideshare program; and an employee referral program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the PeopleSoft HCM Business Analysts
As a conduit between the customer community and the software development team, the PeopleSoft HCM Business Analysts will work with business subject matter experts to collect user requirements and develop functional specifications using standard templates.
- Collaborate with business subject matter experts and stakeholders to establish project timelines and implementation milestones to achieve maximum utilization of available systems.
- Follow-up to implement, coordinate and complete these responsibilities accurately within established time frames.
- Facilitate and manage the re-engineering of systems and/or positions to maximize the benefits of automating department functions and to meet client-user needs.
- Attain seamless exchange of information and functionality between all components of the system and user departments.
- Identify methodologies and approaches for providing solutions to existing and new departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and promotes effective collaboration and teamwork among individuals from multiple disciplines, and across the organization.
- Participate in user groups, advisory committees and/or feedback sessions with appropriate participants to generate input and on-going support as needed. Interdisciplinary participation will be sought at appropriate phases of development and implementation.
- Coordinates and participates in system-UAT testing in conjunction with involved parties.
- Independently or collaboratively develop user training materials and plans. Leads and-or participate in user training.
- Respond promptly to customer needs.
- Assure systems are designed to conform to regulatory and Corporate Compliance requirements.
- Participate in team on-call support during off-business hours
Education and Experience – Requirements, Preferences
The role requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
You must have:
- 4+ years of experience as a PeopleSoft subject matter expert
- Experience with gathering data requirements and documentation of requirements.
PeopleSoft FSCM Business Analysts must have:
- Basic understanding of business process mapping is required
- Understanding of the core business processes and services delivered in assigned area.
- Solid technical skills
Skills and Abilities
We’re looking for:
- Strong technical, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
- A solid commitment to support the company’s core values – Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Collaboration, Respect, Compassion, Innovation, Stewardship and Diversity.
About the Company
This award-winning company is ranked as one of the top 100 best places to work in IT, according to 2016 Computerworld Magazine. The organization offers opportunities for career growth and training.