Note: The hiring manager will hire more than one person, so if you have experience with some of the PeopleSoft Grant module requirements, you are encouraged to apply.
Full-time, non-travel position
Prefer candidates who do not require a visa transfer or sponsorship; however, the company may consider a highly qualified candidate with an H1B with at least 2 years remaining on the visa.
San Francisco East Bay area, CA
$120 – 130K plus robust, exceptional benefits and a pension plan. A relocation package is available. No travel!
The PeopleSoft Grants & Contracts Analyst is a stable, secure position without travel. Enjoy the San Francisco Bay area in a location that has a reasonable cost-of-living and a great lifestyle.
This functional analyst position is responsible for successful new project initiatives and daily production issues for the Grants suite of modules:
• Accounts Receivable
The Contracts and Grants Analyst provides functional expertise in the PeopleSoft financial system and will work in partnership with other functional units, including Contracts and Grants Accounting, Sponsored Projects Office, and Research Administration.
The Contracts and Grants Analyst works with the entire team, including functional, analytical and technical staff, to ensure successful implementations, maintenance of software, and on-going support of the PeopleSoft system. This requires seeking advice from all stakeholders and making recommendations for “best practices” based on system, policy and regulatory guidelines and capabilities.
The successful candidates will likely come from Higher-Ed or Research institutions with significant grant portfolios and have:
- BA Degree in Business or Accounting, or BS in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience/training
- Hands-on experience with PeopleSoft software using the Grants, Contracts, Projects, AR and Billing modules, and how the accounting entries integrate with the General Ledger.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft table structure, Security, and Workflow.
- Knowledge of the Commitment Control (KK) module is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft modules and the integration of the various components as necessary to provide production support and contribute to the designs of current and future projects.
A more detailed job description is available for interested candidates.
About the Company
This is a well-known, highly respected organization in the San Francisco area.