We seek a professional, energetic NetSuite Software Consultant to be part of our client’s NetSuite Consulting Team. This job has less than 25% travel and requires NetSuite experience.
You may be located anywhere in the continental U.S. Sorry, visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Competitive pay, along with outstanding health benefits and retirement plan options are offered. The company allows for flexible schedules where possible and PTO, a wellness program, company retreats and employee events. Company-sponsored training and certifications are encouraged. This job has minimal travel.
You will be working for a company identified as a “2015 Best Place to Work.” The company provides itself on delivering first-class, customer centric solutions. Employees are highly valued and there is high value placed on collaboration.
We seek a professional energetic NetSuite Consultant to join our client’s NetSuite Consulting Team. You will be working on multiple product implementations, training and/or providing client support for ERP implementations. NetSuite consultants also provide friendly phone, on-line, and on-site consulting services for clients using NetSuite software (ERP and CRM). Part of the role includes attending internal Consulting Group meetings, participating in knowledge sharing, mentoring, and Q&A sessions. Occasional travel is required.
A bachelor’s degree is desired.
The successful NetSuite Consultant candidate has:
- Experience as a NetSuite Consultant handling at least 3-5 software implementations, which include but are not limited to, setup, configuration and, if applicable, customization
- An understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP / CRM domain
- A working knowledge of NetSuite business software systems
- Experience in product implementation, training and/or providing client support for ERP implementations
- Able to provide friendly phone, on-line, and on-site consulting services for clients using NetSuite software (ERP and CRM)
- Experience with project scoping, planning, gathering requirements, business process mapping, and end-to-end process experience
- Experience utilizing a client’s defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to handle multiple projects, while successfully meeting required timelines
- Ability to take direction as well as work autonomously
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and exhibit a sense of urgency regarding quality and the timely completion of duties
About the Company
You will be working for an established, leading and growing ERP consulting firm with offices nationwide. It is a full-service business systems solutions provider, specializing in ERP). This includes accounting, client relations management (CRM), human resources, payroll (HRMS / HRIS) and marketing solutions, and both on-premise and cloud (SaaS) platforms. Products offered include NetSuite, Sage ERP X3, Sage 100 (MAS 90), Sage 500 (MAS 500), Sage HRMS, Sage CRM & Saleslogix.