Glickman Consulting is seeking an individual to fill this contract Manhattan WMS – AX Application Consultant position in beautiful Colorado.
Implementation of Warehouse Management System (WMS) from Manhattan. It will be integrated into Dynamics AX2009.
Louisville CO, USA
Consulting Contract – Work on a project basis. Hourly rate plus expenses, based on experience.
Project Duration, Start Date
Approximately 9 months
Expected start date: Feb-Mar 2017
Role Description – Manhattan WMS – AX Application Consultant
The consultant will:
- Assist in process design
- Test modifications in AX2009
- Test Manhattan process, configurations and modifications
- Test EDI process
- Assist users in testing
- Communicate Manhattan questions and issues to Manhattan
- Communicate AX questions and issues to AX team
- Identify gaps on Manhattan side
- Organize key user training sessions
The Manhattan WMS – AX Application Consultant must have:
- Knowledge and experience in warehouse processes in conjunction with WMS systems
- Knowledge and experience with specifically Manhattan WMS
- Knowledge of AX
- Knowledge and hands on experience with EDI, X12 standard
Skills and Abilities
You must have strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
About the Company
Our client is a fast-growing international lifestyle products company. They are a great company to work with.