We seek an energetic, seasoned Financials ERP Software Consulting professional with manufacturing experience to join our client’s team. This job has less than 25% travel.
May be located anywhere in the continental U.S. Sorry, visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Competitive pay, along with outstanding health benefits and retirement plan options are offered. The company allows for flexible schedules where possible and PTO, a wellness program, company retreats and employee events. Company-sponsored training and certifications are encouraged. Minimal travel.
You will be working for a company identified as a “2015 Best Place to Work.” The company provides itself on delivering first-class, customer centric solutions. Employees are highly valued and there is high value placed on collaboration.
The Financials ERP Software Consulting candidate must have a proven track record with an ERP product such as Epicor, Sage, Oracle and Dynamics AX with experience in manufacturing. Using your product implementation, project management and documentation skills, you will work to ensure customer-centric ERP software implementations. In addition, you will provide friendly phone, online, and on-site consulting services for clients using Sage X3 ERP software. As well, the role entails attending internal Consulting meetings, participate in knowledge sharing, mentoring, and Q&A. Travel is required.
In this role, you will have considerable time flexibility to carry out supporting tasks for clients, as this position has no standard hourly duties or time assignments. While office hours are 8AM to 5PM, five (5) days per week, you can determine the time required to complete all tasks and meet given deadlines. The role is based upon an expectation of a 40+plus hour work week.
Education and Knowledge
The Financials ERP Software Consulting
- A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Finance or Accounting knowledge
You must have:
- Successful ERP technology projects under your belt as a user or consultant.
- Manufacturing ERP experience, CRM a plus
- Two-plus (2+) years’ experience implementing ERP solutions, with minimum of 5 years using ERP solutions such as Epicor, Sage, Oracle, Epicor,Dynamics AX, Great Plains or similar ERP
- Understanding of operational processes and requirements in the ERP world, including but not limited to:
- distribution and/or manufacturing
- functional competency in accounting
- shop floor
- quote to cash
- procure to play
- Experience in providing support related to product demonstrations and assisting in needs analysis and complex solution
- Project management experience to utilize appropriate tools and resources to document processes, timelines and responsibilities
- Experience with project scoping, planning, requirements gathering, business process mapping and end-to-end process experience
- Ability to write Statements of Work (SOWs), reports, business correspondence, and procedure
- Experience in utilizing defined and structured implementation processes and project management methodologies
- Solid Microsoft Office skills are
The right candidate will have:
- Customer relationship acumen and experienced consulting skills
- A strong focus on quality outcomes and customer satisfaction
- The ability to handle multiple projects, with multiple clients and managing to required timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to take direction as well as work autonomously
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through
- Able to meet timelines
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from external / internal clients at staff levels through to Executive management
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication skills
About the Company
You will be working for an established, leading and growing ERP consulting firm with offices nationwide. It is a full-service business systems solutions provider, specializing in enterprise resource planning (ERP). This includes accounting, client relations management (CRM), human resources, payroll (HRMS / HRIS) and marketing solutions, and both on-premise and cloud (SaaS) platforms. Products offered include NetSuite, Sage ERP X3, Sage 100 (MAS 90), Sage 500 (MAS 500), Sage HRMS, Sage CRM & Saleslogix.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glickman Consulting LLC