The ERP Technical Analyst provides key advice and technical support with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financials and Capital Asset Management software and related business functions.
This is a full-time salaried position offering a competitive compensation package, $85-100K with robust benefits including health care coverage and profit sharing. Relocation assistance is available.
Job and lifestyle satisfaction is high, with little turnover in this company. There is flexibility in hours once on-call and support coverage schedules are worked out with the team.
Sorry, Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
If you like Northwest Big Sky country, this position may be perfect for you. Nestled in the Rocky Mountains in Montana, this is a vibrant and sophisticated city that offers all the culture and activities of a university town as well as abundant outdoor activities year-round. Enjoy fishing, golfing, mountain climbing, river rafting, mountain biking, hiking, mountain and river trails, hunting, ice skating, snowmobiling and skiing. The role is ideal for both families and individuals seeking a healthy lifestyle.
The ERP Technical Analyst will have a full-time development role in the shared services division of the company supporting its various businesses. In this position, you will analyze business processes, configure, implement and support JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Financials and Capital Asset Management software and related business functions. In addition, you will have the opportunity to support other ERP software as needed, including AP, electronic time capture and expense management software.
We’re looking for someone who can work effectively in a team environment, sharing a free exchange of ideas. The role requires the ability to handle multiple projects efficiently, with solid attention to detail and quick turnarounds.
As the ERP Technical Analyst, the goal is to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction as you:
- Use the company’s systems for service requests, project management and time tracking
- Assess needs
- Estimate the direction of design, configuration and testing tasks.
- Formulate solutions
- Initiate and lead related projects
- Provide day-to-day support of the JDE E1 software, particularly with:
– General Ledger
– Accounts Receivables
– Capital Asset Management
Education and Background
The successful ERP Technical Analyst candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in accounting, computer science or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.x primarily in financials
- Fixed asset experience
- Experience with advanced accounting principles and practices
It would be a big plus if you have understanding and experience with:
- Time and Labor
- Business capability and processes
- Project management practices
We are looking for a solid professional who has:
- The ability to think critically, analyze problems and provide technical solutions.
- Solid communication skills – both listening and articulating clearly both verbally and in writing. Grammatically correct, coherent professional correspondence is a must.
- Participate in a productive team-oriented environment.
- The ability to develop solid relationships for internal and external customers.
- Provide quality, responsive service to all customers.
- Periodic travel is required to meet and work with customers, vendors and partners in the United States, Canada and possibly abroad.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Glickman Consulting’s client is a dynamic company providing shared central and administrative services to its independently operated companies operating throughout the United States and western Canada, and conduct business internationally as well.
If you are looking for a stable, secure career opportunity with a great work-life balance, this may be the position for you.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Glickman Consulting LLC