The Dynamics AX Business Analyst of Financials Warehousing & Distribution position is coming soon! Apply now – Requires 3+ years of Dynamics AX functional experience.
The Dynamics AX Business Analyst is a full-time salaried position
Greater Boulder, Louisville, Denver metro area, Colorado
- This is an outstanding place to live, work and play
- The area offers a great lifestyle and many things to do and see!
Sorry, but visa sponsorship is not available at this time
Job Description – Dynamics AX Business Systems Analyst of Financials Warehousing & Distribution
As a key member of the Information Technology Team, you will function as the business analyst for our client’s MS Dynamics ongoing ERP implementation. You will provide ongoing support of existing Dynamics AX modules.
Education and-or Experience
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, with studies in Computer Science, Business or Finance (or in another discipline with appropriate, relevant IT experience)
The ideal Dynamics AX Business Analyst will have:
- 3+ years of Dynamics AX functional experience
- Demonstrated experience with financials warehousing and distribution functionality in MS Dynamics AX
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented professional
- Ability to prepare effective test plans and test processes
- Excellent oral and written communications, planning and execution skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – history of successful internal and external interactions throughout the organization
- Must be able to operate effectively with minimal supervision
- Team player
About the company
Our client is a fast-growing international lifestyle products company. This is a very cool, green company with a great culture and wonderful, popular products. It is definitely a highly desirable company and culture to work in and a great part of the country. The company is growing. Be a part of it!