Director, Business Development Technology
As the director, business development technology, you must have experience in professional services, business development, digital marketing and management. This leadership role requires marketing, business development, and technical expertise.
Description – Director, Business Development Technology
This is a senior management position, reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. The position requires technical experience, digital marketing, communications and management experience. As Director, Business Development Technology, you will provide:
- Strategic business development, including building and implementing a strategic business development Roadmap. S/he will provide periodic updates on the status of the Roadmap to the C-Suite as well as IT and other key management.
- Analysis, development, advice, process changes and technical support for the company’s suite of business development systems – CRM, sales opportunity and sales funnel, digital marketing, websites, broadcast e-mail systems, blogs, social media, content development, web and social analytics, and other existing and emerging business development technologies.
- Technology consulting services to client and end-users
- Supervision to the Business Development Technology team while working in close consultation with Marketing, Sales, and Communication leadership.
- Updated knowledge of trends, innovations, best practices and emerging technologies
Full-time corporate salaried position
Salary ranges from $110K – $180K per year plus bonus, based on location, experience and skills.
Can be located in Wheeling (Ohio County, West Virginia); New York, San Francisco, CA or Silicon Valley (CA)
Our client provides a very robust benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, holidays. The company offers generous parental leave and caregiver benefits, available back-up childcare, and even the day off for your birthday. There’s a big emphasis on wellness, and a day each year to give back to your community. The company offers discounted tutoring and test preparation services for students of all age and their families. Eldercare planning and long-term care assistance are also available.
Managers receive enhanced skills and leadership training programs. Plus, you will work with top technologies and mobile access, making it easy to get the job done. Employees enjoy a great work environment and work-life balance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Director of Business Development Strategy Development has responsibilities in four major areas:
- Business Development Technology Strategy and Governance
- Internal Client and End-user Consulting Services
- Team Building and Staff Supervision
- Training and Professional Development
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience. Requires coursework/training in marketing, communications, business administration, information systems/technology or System Information or a related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Visio and Project Management tools
- Must have 6-8 years of professional, progressive experience in marketing and/or business development technology in a professional services organization
- At least 5 years management experience.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of a business development-focused strategy and experience in planning and managing large-scale and critical IT projects.
- Proven ability to set business development technology strategy, developing and implementing a Strategic Roadmap.
- Thorough knowledge of, and hands-on experience, with websites, CRM systems, marketing databases, database structure, database management and broadcast email systems.
- Demonstrated experience and success working with, and influencing, executive leadership, as well as proven experience leading both direct reports as well as cross-functional project teams.
- Knowledge and experience with technologies and processes that facilitate and support information management, marketing, business development, client relationship management and communications, with an interest in developing strategic emerging technologies
- Demonstrated experience in business analysis, process improvement, project management technology promotion and technology management required.
Skills, Abilities and Attributes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare or contribute to technical/project documentation, business cases, progress reports and presentations
- Outstanding analytical, organizational and time management skills required.
- Exceptionally strong customer service, interpersonal, audience-analysis, consulting and training skills.
- Ability to work with clients and colleagues with varied backgrounds and technical proficiencies at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding project and program management skills
- Ability to work other than regular hours to attend to time-sensitive, project-specific activities and during urgent situations, as well as to travel occasionally
About the Company
This is a large professional services organization with multiple sites internationally. Recognized as a top place to work, the company is also recognized for its ongoing commitment to diversity and cultural inclusiveness, wellness and quality work standards. Our client is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer (EOE).
Send your resume to email@example.com
Glickman Consulting LLC