The PeopleSoft Administrator is a secure, stable, no-travel job. You’ll find yourself in a great environment with the opportunity to learn and grow!
The PeopleSoft Administrator will develop, install, maintain and review PeopleSoft technology. Our client is willing to allow a junior level person to develop more advanced skills PeopleSoft skills, if they have a great attitude. Work for a leading university in a smaller city with very low cost-of-living. Enjoy a stable, secure position with a true work/life balance. This is a no-travel role!
University town in Mississippi
Relocation assistance negotiable
Full-time corporate salaried position with excellent benefits
Willing to consider visa sponsorship.
Our client provides a very robust benefits package, including medical and dental insurance, vision, life insurance, short- and long-term disability, holidays.
The ideal candidate will have a:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Directly related experience may be substituted for the education requirement on a year-for-year basis.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 – 3 years PeopleSoft experience and expansive work experience in:
- Data processing
- Database administration
- Knowledge of problem-solving techniques and analysis
- Project coordination
You must have:
- A positive attitude.
- Be able to work well with others.
Duties and Responsibilities
The PeopleSoft Administrator:
- Develops, installs, maintains, and reviews PeopleSoft technology.
- Installs and maintains databases to meet staff requirements.
- Identifies applications programming errors and resolves errors with programmers.
- Reviews application design and program code for efficiency and compliance with standards.
- Defines procedures for performing PeopleSoft application updates, installs, upgrades, and patches and/or defines procedures for maintaining Oracle network architecture used for communication between Oracle databases and other applications.
- Performs PeopleSoft application updates, installs, upgrades, and patches and/or maintains Oracle network architecture used for communications between Oracle databases and other applications.
- Establishes database performance benchmarks and monitors performance.
- Reviews, recommends, installs and maintains database portions of vendor purchased applications software.
- Develops and maintains database and dictionary standards, security and controls; and reviews database recovery procedures.
- Consults with professional and technical staff to answer technical questions and problems related to the database management system.
- Reviews technical documents, periodicals and correspondence to keep current with software, hardware and new techniques.
About the Company
Our client is a leading university in a smaller city with very low cost-of-living. This is a stable, secure position with a true work/life balance. If you are seeking a great community and no travel with great benefits, then this may be a fit for you. They are an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer (EOE) with an emphasis on diversity in the workforce.
Send your resume to email@example.com
Glickman Consulting LLC